Thank you for your interest in helping support Project 150’s mission “provide wholesome food to hungry teens. Our resource rooms at five Las Vegas High Schools are stocked with non-perishable food items that students in need can take with them. Keeping the rooms stocked with food items is a monumental task. We’ve put together a list of the most needed items here. Every little bit helps!
Current Critical Food Item Needs
- Cup Noodles (cases of 24 or 30, please no Top Ramen packets)
- Granola Bars (cases of 60 individual bars, without nuts)
- Oatmeal (cases of 52 individual packets)
- Tuna & Crackers/Chicken & Crackers (cases of 12 individual boxes)
- Protein Items (Vienna sausages, canned tuna/chicken, spam)
You can drop off your items at any of the donation drop off locations around Las Vegas. Click the link below to see a location near you.
Donations are accepted at the Project 150 Brady Caipa Volunteer Center on Tuesdays & Wednesdays 9am-5pm.
3600 N. Rancho Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89130
Additional Food Items:
Protein Foods: Meat, Poultry, Fish, Dry Beans, and Nuts
canned beef stews
canned or dried beans
instant breakfast drinks
small boxes of shelf-stable (UHT) milk
canned and boxed pudding
Grains: Bread, Cereal, Rice, and Pasta
dry noodles and pastas
macaroni and cheese mix
instant hot cereal mixes
Fruits & Vegetables
fruit leather (100% fruit)
canned and boxed 100% juice